Spicy Buttermilk | Andhra Majjiga

Spicy Buttermilk is my favorite summer drink. I used to prepare this often when i was in my college days. Its a refreshing drink for the hot summers.
Cooking Time 15 min
Serves 2 - 3 Persons

Ingredients:
Buttermilk (made from 1 cup of curd and 3 cups of water)
3 Glasses
Green chillis (finely chopped)
2
Curry leaves
8 - 10
Lemon juice
1 - 2 Tbsps
Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
Few
Salt
To Taste

Process:
  • Mix all the above ingredients together.
  • Chill the buttermilk and serve cold.
  • Drink & Enjoy in this summer !!!!

18 comments:

  1. Very healthy summer cooler, only recently when I had it at my parents', my mom had added lemon juice to this..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u hema .. yeah i also add lemon juice to this drink ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great buttermilk drink, I can taste it already. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cooling and delicious for the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My ammamma used to make this, Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. refreshing drink for sunny days :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful thrist quencher for this summer !! cool and chill one !!

    Ongoing event
    CC:Spring Seasonal Food

    ReplyDelete
  8. very refreshing and natural drink for the summer

    ReplyDelete
  9. perfectd rink.. we love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. majjiga looks delicious
    maha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks gourmet......good for summer
    http://zariafrozrecipes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it a lot, looks very inviting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...